Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What we've been up to....

Jack is spending his first ever extended "special time" with his Grandma and Grandpa at their cabin for a few days or as I like to call it....Camp MiMi-PaPa. And to make it even sweeter, he has his cousin Ellie along with him! She is there for her "time" as well, but also to be his partner in crime while fishing, catching frogs, boating and swimming. It also helps to have one older cousin around to laugh at all the silliness a one younger cousin can produce, you know, to keep the silliness going and going! 



Owen is then spending some QT with his Momma and his GiGi at one of our favorite places. We have spent the last couple of days swimming, taking walks, napping/sleeping (amazingly well in a hotel for that matter...who knew?), eating, playing and reading (I finished The Help...great book!). I can't remember the last time I felt so relaxed and with one baby....again, who knew?


And Pat...ohh Pat! He is back at home working and finishing up some of our projects that were just about done when we left! That old twin headboard has finally made it's way to this and is now being painted. This has been one of my favorite projects thus far and I cannot wait until it is complete and in my house!!



 That's it, just a little of our 'summer busy'!

No comments: