1. Me: Okay guys, snuggle together and look at the camera.
Jack: Come here Owen, smile for Mommy.
2. Jack: Tyyyyyy...looooook....AIRPLANE!!!!!
3. Last Saturday, I got up extra early so I could sneak away while everyone was still sleeping to hit up Fresh on Q, our local farmer's market. Our township just built a big, beautiful pavilion solely to host the farmer's market...how cool is that? It shows the community's dedication to eating, buying and supporting local and organic! I love it...big time! Gosh, I think I just found another plus to living in Michigan. I came home with not just one of these beauties,
but two of them. L-O-V-E!
4. A girl, an ice cream cone and her daddy!
5. Another Flashback: Jack and Ty
The boys at roughly 18 months old and still just little bambinos watching Nemo at Grandma GG's!
The boys roughly 3.5 years old saying good-bye to each other after two fun-filled days together!