Wednesday, April 28, 2010

This morning.

As we were getting ready to start our day, I played Taylor Swift's song, 'Today Was a Fairytale'. Yes, I like me some Taylor Swift music and it is actually something I can listen to with the boys besides their Music Together songs. 

Anyway, in between getting our shoes and jackets on, we started having our own little dance party (which we often do in this house, especially, to the GLEE soundtrack). As the song would end, Jack would ask, "one more time Momma and that's it", which happened five or six times. There is a line in the song that says, "it must have been the way you kissed me" and each time Jack heard that, he said, "Momma, I'll kiss you!" Of course, I obliged and kissed my Jackers, PB & J lips and all!! 

I want to remember this forever.
There will come a day when Jack will be mortified to see his mother dance or dance with his mother or 'god-for-bid' kiss his mother on the lips.
That's why I want to remember this forever.





1 comment:

Anne Wallisch said...

Hang on, you have about 3 more years to go! Come school, it's all over.
Treasure these moments!
HHKK
GiGi