Saturday, September 19, 2009

I Love Fall!

I LOVE Fall! It is my favorite season....September, October and November (before it gets too cold, Brrr) have got to be my favorite months...just the best time of the year! I love the leaves changing, the crispness in the air, apples, squash, anything pumpkin (yummo...Pumpkin Lattes), Mums, corn stalks, apple farms, cooking meals like chilli and pot roast, etc. I could go on and on, seriously!

We took the boys to an apple farm for the first time this season. Although, it was a bit too hot yet for fully experiencing the fall season in an apple farm (does that make sense?), we still had a blast!



Just over 3 feet tall.


Tractor Choo-Choo...Jack did this 3 times. Not nearly enough if it was up to him!














 




Which reminded me of this picture........


Ahh, he was just 11 months old here. He had just learned to walk the week before and he was practicing his new skill all over the Children's Museum. Jack is growing up so fast. He will be 3 years old in just a few months. My baby is truly turning into a little boy.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love all the new pics! Careful Nicole, you are starting to make Michigan look fun. . . :)