Monday, September 19, 2011

Days 17, 18, 19 and 20

Day 17: On The Shelf
This is so my life right now. There are trickles of boy scattered throughout my house sometimes in the most unexpected places.

Day 18: In My Bag
 The inside of my bag is currently in a no see situation.

Day 19: Where I Slept

I make my bed everyday. Having a nicely made bed instantly makes this space look clean and tidy and truly makes me feel better about myself.....

even if these 6 loads of unfolded laundry are over in the corner.


Day 20: What I Read
I knew I would finish One Day while on vacation (which was a good book...you just need to get through a small part in the middle where the male character is kinda crazy, but after that it gets good again), so I brought Jennifer Weiner's newest book, Then Came You as my next read. I read this last night before I fell asleep, which I do almost every night. Because of this, I am only on Chapter 4ish.

No comments: