Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 4: Favorite Color

The color of my sons' eyes.
Favorite Color

I could stare into their eyes all day long! Sometimes I dress each of them in colors that make their blue eye color "pop" and then I can stare a little longer! Speaking of color "pop", these photos were edited by my friend Michelle who knows her way around Photoshop unlike myself. I thought these pictures were pretty good with the little editing I did in iPhoto, but they needed Photoshop editing. I can barely open a picture in PS, let alone edit one. So, I asked Michelle for help in giving these photos a little "umph" specifically in making the blue in their eyes really shine. Michelle did just that plus some and now these photos look awesome! I wanted to share with you the before and after because I love me a good before and after recap.

Jackers

Owen


 

No comments: