Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 8: Technology and My Preschooler


Jack started his second and last year of preschool on Wednesday. Sniffle...I can't talk about what that means just yet. He is going to the same school he went last year and he refers to it as "the blue school".

For the past week or so, I have been chatting up the idea of preschool with him and come yesterday, I was all set to drop him off in the morning. I thought to myself, I better read the information one more time to make sure I have everything ready to go. Good thing I did this because his first day was a short day and parents to were to come with for the two hours. This was also a good thing because Jack was complaining of many physical ailments that morning, such as, tummy ache, headache, tired, sore throat, etc. All of these physical ailments I was thinking were nerves. Jack and I made a morning out of it as we went on a breakfast date (I had the tex mex skillet...oh my goodness was it unbelievably delicious) together before heading to preschool.

Jack did awesome and I was so happy to be there with him on his first day. However, some of those nerves have actually turned out to be a virus. Jack has had a fever, headache and sore throat since yesterday. We are entering fall with a bang around this house!

No comments: