Monday, April 30, 2012

Just Because...






I love these two dearly.

and

I enjoy watching them play any type of sport together.

and

I thought I would give picmonkey a quick whirl this morning and I like it (what was that other photo editing website called again?)

and

I was up for 2 hours last night timing my contractions on my contraction timer app on my Kindle Fire.

and

The contractions stopped once I got out of bed and started moving this morning. 

and

I'm bumming about this.

and

Bill has migrated into the house even though I said "not in the house"...I'm a sucker for nature.

and

After a long day yesterday of playing outside and helping Pat with a project I can't wait to share, the four of us snuggled on the couch for a dinner of popcorn and smoothies while watching Shrek 2. 

and

I'm loving the idea of weather in the 70's all week.





No comments: