2. Owen is my silly and goofy child and he keeps us laughing all.the.time.
3. Have you heard of the Arbor Day Foundation? If you become a member for $15/year, you get ten free trees (seedlings at 6-12 inches) delivered to you plus 33% off other various trees and shrubs. It sounds pretty great to me plus what a perfect way to celebrate Earth Day this week!
4. My vacuum cleaner is diiissgusting right now. I'm going to have to give this a try.
5. One word: Craving.
6. This video of a loyal dog that stayed right by another dog's side after it was struck and killed by a car overwhelmed me with emotion and brought me to tears.
7. Mom, I think you need to create a butterfly feeder for your butterfly garden, just like this.
8. I went into labor with both Jack and Owen when terrible snowstorms hit the cities we were living in at the time. When I woke up to snow falling from the sky yesterday (ahem, in April), I thought, "this is it...it's a sign..baby's coming today". Nope, not so much.
9. On the docket for this upcoming weekend is building the boys a sandbox (right Pat?!)....a la this! I would also love to make my pantry look like this.
10. We have made these sandwiches twice already in the past two weeks. I marinate the chicken in Trader Joe's Island Soyaki Sauce for a few hours before grilling. Oh.my.gah! Sooooo good!
11. And just cuz...