Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. "Houston, we have a problem...a big problem." After searching this house high and low, we cannot find our infant car seat anywhere. With a new baby due to make her/his appearance any day, it's kinda important to have this piece of baby gear. And the crazy part is that this was the second infant car seat we bought. When we were prepping for Owen's arrival, we realized we had taken apart our original car seat (for some odd, very odd reason) and couldn't find all the pieces to put it back together, so we had to buy a new one. Please Car Seat Gods, help me, I really don't want to buy a third one!

2. Owen is my silly and goofy child and he keeps us laughing all.the.time.


3. Have you heard of the Arbor Day Foundation? If you become a member for $15/year, you get ten free trees (seedlings at 6-12 inches) delivered to you plus 33% off other various trees and shrubs. It sounds pretty great to me plus what a perfect way to celebrate Earth Day this week!

4. My vacuum cleaner is diiissgusting right now. I'm going to have to give this a try.

5. One word: Craving.


6. This video of a loyal dog that stayed right by another dog's side after it was struck and killed by a car overwhelmed me with emotion and brought me to tears.

7. Mom, I think you need to create a butterfly feeder for your butterfly garden, just like this.

8. I went into labor with both Jack and Owen when terrible snowstorms hit the cities we were living in at the time. When I woke up to snow falling from the sky yesterday (ahem, in April), I thought, "this is it...it's a sign..baby's coming today". Nope, not so much.

9. On the docket for this upcoming weekend is building the boys a sandbox (right Pat?!)....a la this! I would also love to make my pantry look like this.

10. We have made these sandwiches twice already in the past two weeks. I marinate the chicken in Trader Joe's Island Soyaki Sauce for a few hours before grilling. Oh.my.gah! Sooooo good!


11. And just cuz...


No comments: