2. After the slime fun wore off, Jack started his version of a Letter to Santa. Scissors, glue and Santa...all very exciting for an almost four-year old.
3. While he did these projects, I made a few things!
Chicken Tortilla Soup-This is probably one of the best soups I have made in a long time! It has got lots of lime (which I love!) and you can't go wrong with shredded cheese and warm tortilla chips crunched on top! I whipped up some cheesy-corn bread muffins to go with it...yummm! Do make!
The Best Homemade Granola Ever-We are having another round of house guests (I love me some visitors), so I thought this would be good to have on hand for in the morning!
Puppy Chow (just cause I was having a major craving!)
4. Whenever Jack tells me something and he really wants to make sure I am listening to him, he takes my chin in the palm of his hand and looks me right in the eyes. It's just too sweet, this Momma can't stand it! So I thought I would document it here...
and then give him a smooch!
I never, ever, ever want this sweetness to end!
5. My above chosen hairstyle, I am pretty sure will be my daily hairstyle for the next 52 days. Oh Salon Ultimissimo, I cannot get to you soon enough! Look at those roots...so gross.
6. My aunt and cousin are here for the weekend. I think we might check out Saugatuck, Holland, or trusty old South Haven. Perfect time especially when it feels like late spring around here. The boys played outside this afternoon with short sleeves and bare feet. I am loving it!
This is my cousin Jenny with her husband popping up behind us.
Were you thinking sisters? Lots of people do!
7. And just because I need some of my O-Man in this post.
Pretend or Real...he is always talking to his PaPa.
8. My mom, brother and sister-in-law will be here in "5 more sleeps" (this is how we explain it to the Jackers). Yeah!