Today, my Owen.....
- is just about one month shy of turning 3 years-old
- absolutely loves to eat Mac & Cheese, Cheddar Bunnies, Raisins, Craisins, apples and cauliflower
- says "I no know", which means "I don't know"
- also says "Anything" instead of "Nothing". For example, if I ask him, "Owen, what are you doing in your room so quietly", he will say, "Anything, Momma".
- loves our dogs, especially Max
- loves anything Captain America and has been telling us for months that all he wants for Christmas is a Captain America squishy (we have yet to figure out what the heck this is?)
- asks where Jackers is first thing when he wakes up in the morning and after his afternoon nap
- loves to talk on the phone...he will call any family members and chat away
- has been singing Hakuna Matata all.the.time since he saw Lion King for the first time about a month ago
- played in the snow (our first for the season) for the first time today, never complained once about being cold (which for the past 2 years, he always had) and loved every minute of it
- got his first fat-lip today when his brother accidentally kicked him in the mouth after Owen accidentally broke his snowman. Pat and I are still unsure of what happened exactly?
- is still in love with his three lovies...nookie, blankie and binkie-boo
- enjoys being to read to at night and his favorites are those we sing to him (Hush Little Baby, Puff, the Magic Dragon and Somewhere Over the Rainbow).
- loves when Pat blow-dries his hair after his bath
and is still his Momma's baby!