Sunday, October 23, 2011

He's been dressed like this since Thursday!

Owen is loving this Captain America costume! He truly has been wearing it for four days with the exception of bedtime and that is only because I had to draw a line somewhere (and it was making him sweaty). He is so darn cute and he makes me giggle wearing this outfit, but it kinda bums be out a little as well. You see, when Jack was 2.5 years old, he had no idea about superheros (yet!). For Halloween that year, Jack dressed up as an adorable lil' pirate. I had three years to "help" him think of a fun costume to wear. However, once he figured out the world of superheros, there was no turning back. Will this just be a phase? Will I ever again get to "help" my boys think of a Halloween costume other than a superhero? Owen is my baby and so I wish he wanted to be a dinosaur or a puppy! For now, Captain America it is though!








1 comment:

Anne Wallisch said...

Captain America looks darling with cat ears on his head and a pumpkin bag to carry all his special treasures!