Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Night Ramblings....

1. I do know that Keesh is spelled Quiche....duh? Sheesh...that's what happens when I have a 20-month old climbing on the table around me while I am trying to type a blog post....and type it fast.

2. Does Owen have the 'The Bieber'?

I think so.
To be continued...

3. Target has BOGO 50% off right now online. Awesome deal! However, every pair I wanted was a NOGO for my size. Speaking of shoes....here are a few pairs of boots I am gushing over for fall/winter.
These..

These...


And these....



4.  Dads can sure do impressive things in the eyes of their little boys.

Like this...


And this...

5.  We have in our possession four tickets to the upcoming WI Badger vs. MI Wolverine Football game. This means we have a repeat of last year only minus the kiddos and minus the MI gear on Pat and I! Can't wait for Keefe and Holly to visit and can't wait for the game...Go Badgers!!


6. I have said it before on here how much I love fall and I love it for so many reasons! But, here is what I am loving at the moment...

Waffle Jammies

Cute Warm Hats


Pumpkin Spice Lattes

Oh and look at this deliciousness I just discovered...
Starbucks pumpkin cheesecake muffin.
The boys and I  devoured this delicious, totally bad for you with a 1.5 inch layer of cream cheese.

And new pumpkin recipes to try...
I made these muffins this weekend and they were great!


7. A few weeks ago, I finished the book...


It was an excellent book. My heart just poured out for Jacob as an old man in the nursing home, but also as lost, young man searching for happiness. I would definitely recommend this book, especially to any of you looking for a new read because they are currently making it into a movie. I always think it is better to read the book before seeing the movie especially when they go and change it all up like they did for My Sister's Keeper (boo to that).

And my current read....

If you have read The Glass Castle and liked it as much as I did, you will like this too! So far, it's great!

8. We are working on a few projects around this house. I am just about done with my laundry redo. It takes me us a long time to get project from start to completion. I get side tracked by the ten other projects I want to try along with these two monkeys....


 9. Michelle recently blogged links to awesome free artwork that you can print yourself. Gotta love fun, free artwork. Here is another one I thought was cute! You can send it right to your local FedEx and pick it up at your convenience. Gotta love that as well, especially when kids are in tow! 

Happy Monday!




1 comment:

Anne Wallisch said...

I want the Ann Taylor Loft boots..very cute, and Water the Elephants is on my "best" list for this last year..........on to a new list!
HHKK