Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sleeping...where?

I have heard, I have seen pictures, but, never...ever have I actually seen one with my own two eyes.

How could it be? A child of mine? Really?
Dun...Dun...Dunnnnnn.

I bring to you.....

The High Chair Sleeping Baby.

O-Man has had such a terrible respiratory viral infection (aka cold) the past couple of days, he has not been able to sleep very well, which is why he found a comfortable position to fall asleep during lunch. He has sounded a lot like a wheezing seal combined with Darth Vador. But, he is now on the mend and feeling 100% better. Thank goodness....I just hate to see him struggle and at the same time not be able to use words to tell me how he is feeling and how I can help make it better.

1 comment:

Anne Wallisch said...

Oh my little Boo-Boo! I just hate it when they are little and can't tell you where it hurts!
HHKK from GiGi