Friday, May 28, 2010

Before and After: The Owen Edition

I know I mention Owen's teeth a lot (A LOT!), but upon their arrival into his mouth, they truly make him miserable. For the past four weeks, if not longer, Owen has been getting four new teeth (the sharp, pointy ones) and it is affecting his eating and sleeping. Oh, how they make him crabby, and I mean seriously.crabby. I just breaks my heart to see him in pain and hurting and sad and not eating and miserable. We are on the homestretch though as I think he has 2 out of the 4 left to pop through. 

Gosh I hope so, because this is how it has been almost everyday for a whole week.

Before nap:

After nap:

Before nap:


After nap:



And because I think it is so dang cute and make me want to eat my O right up.... a picture of Owen's "curlier every day" hair. The humidity that the summer brings makes his hair crazy curly and I love it!




1 comment:

Anne Wallisch said...

Ouchy! You can see how swollen they are...........owh!
GIGI