Wednesday, May 12, 2010

He's back!

 Jack, my sweet, funny, kind, and spunky child is back!

    Do I look happy about this?
Picture by Jack.

My Jackers has been out of sorts lately. I don't know if it's the weather or three-year old growing pains or "momma boredom". Whatever it is, he sure has been mischievous and feisty (naughty), which has been testing his Momma's patience, big time! Anywho, the last couple of days have been better, much better.

Maybe it was the great nap Jack had.......

under his bed?!?
Oh yes, it's a new place everyday! 

My heart just smiles when I see him snuggled with his "night-nights" fast asleep in this random spot in his bedroom. It reminds me that although he is 3 1/2 years old and a "big-boy" and "big-brother", Jack is still such a little boy. He is learning, growing and yearning to exert his independence in the world. As I am learning and growing as a mother...as his mother. So, we forge on in this growth partaking in our daily activities and simply learning from all of these experiences to make tomorrow a better day!


And a few just because.........
(too bad about the outlet cover, nick in the wall and lamp stand...darn it!)



O-man is pretty happy about his brother's return as well!
I sure do hope it sticks.

I can already see small glimpses of how much he looks up to him!
Oh the places you two will go and hopefully, together!!

1 comment:

Anne Wallisch said...

Oh my, oh my..............he never really left, just the little monster inside came out for a few days! Love that little boy!
GiGi