Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"Alise Nommydop"

Sing it Jack!

Alise Nommydop...Alise Nommydop...Alise Nommydop!!!



Okay, I must admit, even though it is only November 18, I have been listening to the all Christmas music station quite frequently over the past few days. Everywhere I go and everywhere I shop it seems to be all about Christmas. It sucks me in! So, I figure I will just go with it. Plus, Jack is really diggn' the Christmas music this year. He would probably say his favorite song is "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town". With a close second being, "Alise Nommydop" or as we know it, "Feliz Navidad". Today, in the hour of making these cookies (below) this song came on a few times. Jack loved it, he was singing away, "Alise Nommydop"!! If I tried to correct him, he got very upset and insisted those were the words. So, I am just going with that as well. It is just too cute!



Highly recommend, very yummy!


The best part of baking cookies is licking the bowl! I think I told him "one more lick" like 10 times.





Are you trying to hide this from me?


Seriously Jack, one more time!


You have got to be getting a tummy ache?



Okay, let's move on to the cookies. Just one!

And another adorable idea from Jack's art class:



 

Why can't I think of this stuff?!

No comments: