Just when I get the playroom cleaned and organized...
within a few short hours it ends up looking like this. What a MESS!
Actually, this picture is a good representation of how I feel
sometimes as a stay @ home Mommy! Ugh!
In the last 24 hours.....
- I got pulled over for speeding...got my first speeding ticket.
- Cleaned up about 17 potty accidents a la Jack.
- Missed his music class b/c I forgot fresh pants..one of those accidents was in the car on the way to class while getting pulled over for speeding.
- Gave Jack 3 TO's for hitting or pinching Owen.
- Did 5 loads of laundry...folded, but still laying on the floor of my room.
- Went to get a pizza and left it on the hood of my car. Thank goodness someone flagged me down.
- Went to mall to look for something to wear to my brother's wedding rehearsal dinner and one of the boys was crying or whining the entire time.
- Planted mums with Jack (which he helped with and thought was great fun) only to find out he stomped on 2 of them (he thought that was fun, too!).