Monday, May 14, 2012

Happenings..


Addy is only one week old and she has already been to Tarjay with her Momma three times. I'm not sure what to say about this...
I may have perused the itty-bitty girl's clothing section each time, sneaking in a few adorable items each time.  I'm eating this up obviously.

Owen is absolutely in love with his baby sister. He asks to hold her every chance he gets and I find him giving her kisses and holding her hand quite often. Owen has not gotten her name 100% figured out yet (he forgets), so he calls her baby and baby sissy.

Thank goodness for the camera on my phone as I haven't found a chance to take any pictures with DSLR in two days.

Although we have our hectic moments with now having three children, all-in-all, we seem to be doing pretty good. Pat goes back to work on Wednesday though, so my tude my change. May change? I know it will change. Funny story....walking around at the farmers market on Sunday, Jack was on Pat's shoulders, I was wearing Addy in the baby carrier and Owen was throwing a crying tantrum because he wanted to be on Pat's shoulders. A man walked by, smiled at us and said, "Oh the joys of parenthood!". 

They sure are and I wouldn't change a thing!


No comments: