Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tired Tuesday 6

1. We have been in our house now for just over one month without an air conditioning unit. Something about the ground needed to be ready for the yard to be graded and once the yard was graded then the air conditioner could be placed...blah, blah, blah! No big deal as we had not needed it. That all changed in the last three days because (and I seriously am not complaining about the weather..really, I'm not) man has it been hot..as in 105 degrees hot! I don't think any of us slept much at all last night, which is the reason for the feeling of pure exhaustion. Long story short we finally had our a/c put in today just to have it do something funky and nerve-racking tonight in which we had to turn it off and call the emergency technician number. I don't even know what to say about this other than I just want to sleep and sleep comfortably.

2. My inspiration photograph for Jack's new room.

 via
 I love everything about this space...the colors, the trim work, the lights, the bedding and the curtains.
I have a few things done so far, however, I don't have pics yet, maybe soon.


3. I found these tonight during a brief time suck on Pinterest (where else of course!?!). All I am going to say is that they are called Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie n' Oreo Fudge Brownie Bar.

4. I have been in the middle of a book crisis for the past 6 months. I have so many books on my nightstand that I have read the first few chapters of and then got sidetracked/off my routine/too tired to continue. Well friends, with the summer here I have made a pledge to myself to not let this crisis continue. I miss reading and I love reading. I must say buh-bye to my reading slump and with that comes my book new selection, Two Kisses For Maddy.

5. We went on a rescheduled field trip last week with Jack's preschool class to the Hugo Animal Farm

The piglets were my absolute favorite.

This puppy was Pat's favorite. 
I think he was contemplating sneaking him away under his jacket.
Just what we need.

Jack was thrilled to see/touch/hold/pet all the animals and he loved hay jumping!

This sheep had just recently been penned away from her babies so she was crying for them during out visit.


This made O-bubs "neuvous and scauued".

6. Now I am so tired, I can't think anymore so I must go to bed in order to read my new book.

1 comment:

Anne Wallisch said...

Uncle Keefer will love the "brownie delight"!
GiGi