2. My inspiration photograph for Jack's new room.
I love everything about this space...the colors, the trim work, the lights, the bedding and the curtains.
I have a few things done so far, however, I don't have pics yet, maybe soon.
3. I found these tonight during a brief time suck on Pinterest (where else of course!?!). All I am going to say is that they are called Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie n' Oreo Fudge Brownie Bar.
4. I have been in the middle of a book crisis for the past 6 months. I have so many books on my nightstand that I have read the first few chapters of and then got sidetracked/off my routine/too tired to continue. Well friends, with the summer here I have made a pledge to myself to not let this crisis continue. I miss reading and I love reading. I must say buh-bye to my reading slump and with that comes my book new selection, Two Kisses For Maddy.
5. We went on a rescheduled field trip last week with Jack's preschool class to the Hugo Animal Farm.
The piglets were my absolute favorite.
This puppy was Pat's favorite.
I think he was contemplating sneaking him away under his jacket.
Just what we need.
Jack was thrilled to see/touch/hold/pet all the animals and he loved hay jumping!
This sheep had just recently been penned away from her babies so she was crying for them during out visit.
This made O-bubs "neuvous and scauued".
6. Now I am so tired, I can't think anymore so I must go to bed in order to read my new book.