Thursday, December 22, 2011

Five.

Jack is FIVE! 

It's hard to believe, but oh so true that my first born baby is now a whopping 5 years old! 

Jack had a great day that started off with Pajama Day/Polar Express Day/eat chocolate cupcakes in celebration of Jack's birthday day at school. His friends at school shouted "Happy Birthday Jack" and gave him a big group hug as he walked into school this morning. This made him feel so special as I heard him tell the story a few times throughout the day. He opened his presents after nap-time because he just couldn't handle it anymore. Star Wars has finally been introduced into our home. For dinner we had his requested meal of homemade pizza and cake with ice cream. The day came to an end with the four of us snuggling on the couch in our jammies watching a Christmas movie. Wonderful!



The night before I went into labor. 
I must have known he was coming soon because Pat and I finished nesting his room that night.

Minutes old.


1 year old

2 years old


3 years old


4 years old


5 years old

I love you very much Bub! 
I love you more than all the Christmas lights on all the houses all over the world!

1 comment:

Anne Wallisch said...

Happy Borthday little buddy!
Love GiGi