Friday, July 19, 2013

It's a hot one.


It's been hot here this week so we have been hitting the beach or pool everyday. I love to go in the afternoon because that is when the kids (my non-napper boys) are squirley and they need to burn off that extra energy before dinner. We have fun swimming and building sand castles for a couple hours. Then we head home for showers, jammies and dinner. Everyone (including me) just seems more at ease, relaxed and ready to wind down the day. Oh and Addy, she loves the water and sand. She crawls into the water until it is up to her face and I have to pull her back to shore. She then goes right back out for more. After the long winter we had, I am loving these nights swimming as a family.



2 comments:

Anne Wallisch said...

The beach and kids all summer long......ahhhhhh!

Anne Wallisch said...

The beach and kids all summer long......ahhhhhh!