Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fun with Chalk.

This week I have been on a major kick to try out one of my 3000 pins and/or other pins I have oogled over everyday. Now I'm not even sure if I actually pinned something related to chalk art and photography, but I have see this a bazillion times on good ole' web (including Pinterest). It always makes me smile when I see it and I always think to myself, "Oh, such a good/cute/awesome/creative idea and I must give that a try". Today as the kiddos and I were playing outside, I found a brand, spank'n new box of chalk, perfect for giving this a whirl. The kiddos were into except Owen had a hard time laying still and laying still in the right position long enough for me to snap a good picture (hence, why he is not in these). 

chalk + art + kidlets = I like!





2 comments:

Anne Wallisch said...

These are so cool! I love them! You need to start a book for the boys!

Unknown said...

so awesome!