Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Middle.


Owen, my middle child.
He is 3 years and 11 months old.

He is in preschool 2 days per week.

His most favorite movie to date is The Lion King.

His most favorite book to date is The Man on the Moon.

He has four dimples, two on each cheek. 

He loves eating grilled cheese, clementines and strawberry breakfast bars.

He must have a glass of orange juice first thing upon waking up in the morning.

He loves dipping food into hummus, guacamole or Hidden Valley Ranch (he been known to hug the bottle).

But, he thinks ketchup and honey mustard are gross.

He is our klutzy child and he is constantly getting hurt.

He loves to draw pictures currently of the characters from Rise of the Guardians.

Riding his bike is his most favorite activity to do outside.

He is Mr. Social and will strike up a conversation with anyone. 

He is also Mr. Iwanttobethefunnyguyallthetime.

When I pick him up from school, he tells me all about his day...in detail.

He can play with Play-doh for literally hours.

He loves to comb my hair and prefers that I wear it down all the time.

He loves his brother so much, probably more than Pat and I.

He is very affectionate with Addy, always giving her hugs and kisses and holding her hand.

He is one special little guy!





No comments: