Saturday, October 17, 2009

On a Crisp Fall Day....

guess where we went?




 

You guessed it, a good ole' pumpkin patch!

Well, actually, this was not just any pumpkin patch, it was Gene's! It was big, it was orange and it was stuffed to the brim with pumpkins and gourds of every size and color.
 

Here are some of my favorite moments!






 

  
Jack's new thing when I ask to take his picture is to scream "Cheese". So, this is the face I get about 95% of the time! Seriously? 





Yes Owen, you are on a really big swing!



Awwwwww!

My heart melts pure L-O-V-E when I see this!



And this.



And this....even a kiss for his baby brother!?


Finding just the right one.




 

But wait, is that an airplane I hear? "Look Daddy, it's a jet plane!"



 


A couple more, I promise.
 













Although, this one is not in focus, I just love how Owen looks like he is hysterically laughing at his brother! Oh, and there is the "Cheese Face" again!



And again!

 
And for pure enjoyment because it makes this momma laugh. A close up of "Cheese Smile" and a double dimple, double tooth smile!

I think my heart is melting again!


No comments: